Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This wasn't what I wanted ....

I am getting so frustrated with Chris. He is the one that decided our marriage is over. He is the one decided there was no way to fix it.  He is the one in a relationship with someone else.

I finally decided that I needed to move this process along.  It was looking to be that we would be in this weird limbo for ever. He was having his relationship while i was trying to be a supportive friend.  I was stuck.  The ties of marriage was turning into a prison.

I don't want my marriage to be over. I didn't decide to do this it was decided for me I just can't stay in pause.

Now Chris is acting like I kicked his puppy because I want to start talking about kids. Researching the process. I get he is in pain now. I respect its hard for him to realize it OVER but he is the one that ended it.  

((bangs head on piece of crap computer))

Oh and Chris you are welcome to read this if you find yourself here just realize i started this for ME. I am sorry if I say something that hurts you.  I love you.  I NEED to do this though.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I know I'm a complete stranger, but I'm following your blog just so you know you have some suppport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It really does help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope he reads it, Penny. I'm sorry, but dude needs to pay the consequences and child support if he decides he wants to do another woman after 15 years of marriage. You deserve full custody of the kids. I know for fact that those kids are everything to you. I might not have known you my whole life, but I've known you for three years and you loved Chris and forgave him alot of extreme emotional abuse. Also, those kids are your life. There is no way in the world that you should be the loser in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me, I said fifteen but meant 10 years of marriage. My daughter is going through some similar things with a guy named Chris. lol. I just can't get on board with people who think they can go around hurting people and then think they can have the cake and eat it too. You deserve to have a great life and love too. He loves this other woman so much to wreck his family, he should pay the consequences, not you.

    ReplyDelete