Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This all just SUCKS

I cry over my pain. I cry over the pain my children will go through. Sometimes I just cry.  What makes it all so hard is I never had a chance to fix everything before it all fell to ground. The end was so out of my control. 

I don't love you Penny.. end of story.   Now he is in a new shiny relationship with someone else. He doesn't want me. End of story an investment of 15 years poof gone.   Its still so confusing to me.  

I can still remember getting married. I was so happy. I beamed.  It was such an amazing day and now i realize I was a fool.  

1 comment:

  1. Who cares what he wants, he is a clueless fool, you are not a fool. You didn't walk out on your marriage or family. He did. You fought for it. You still have it. And if your children do not see it now, they will. They also, want mommy to be happy. Just as you want the world for them, they also want it for you. You deserve to be with someone who will cherish you. You are a very strong woman. You have your children, your family, your friends. And most importantly there are at least two people who do want you. Your children want you. Your children love you.

    ReplyDelete