Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shared Time...

I spend much of the afternoon yesterday trying to figuring out 'custody' arrangements.  We are a bit off from living separate lives but I wanted to get a glimpse of my future.  It was just horrible. My kids should wake up in the same bed every day and have both their parents there if they need them.  We will be having both legal and physical shared custody 50/50.  I don't see ether of us a more important parent then the other.  It was just so sad. I X'ed out days of a calender and they all suck.  I need to read more.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are the most important parent because you weren't the one who ran off into some other relationship. You're too sweet to be treated like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so sweet..thank you so much for your support. It really means a lot.. This is really hard. GH has been a great distraction the last few days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny girl, I'm so sorry. You're being pretty damn strong through this though.

    ReplyDelete