Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still nothing..

I sit here and have nothing further then I was a month before.  I have just gotten into a darker and darker place.  Why won't he deal with this?  I have done good things.  I enjoying the church I started to go to. Its the same kind of church I grew up in.  They are very nice there. I needed some place open and accepting. The Episcopal church does that for me.  The kids love it.  Girls Scouts with my daughter have been crazy.  They are almost done for the school year.  two more meetings.   I had a great time with my family memorial day weekend.  I also changed my name of facebook. Not that Chris even noticed or even cares..  (sigh) My life is so out of control.

If I didn't have to worry about the kids I would sleep all day.  I am so tried.  I feel like I crashing to ground and out of control.

oh you guys like my new look?  Blogger FINALLY updated there template editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment