Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Embarrassed.

You would think making a grand big announcement to my family that I would have gotten through my embarrassment.  Issue is right now when they ask how things is are going I have to tell them "Chris is not talking to me about it at all"  Its like he is pretending we are a normal family and he didn't decide he doesn't want to be married anymore and that he didn't change is mind and wants to work on things.  I don't know what to do. Whats my next step? losing my dream of a good amicable divorce and push things along?

If he doesn't want to deal with it then what am I suppose to do?  Right now i want to sleep but I have so much I need to do.

On a completely random note  I finally see the "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening" is about something completely more then a poem about a  man with his horse in a snowy woods.  Strange and deep.

I am going to try and post once a day even when its nothing new to 'report'  I am falling apart and need to put my life into order again.

1 comment:

  1. Please know that people care about you and what you are going though. And try to write when you can - it's good therapy.

    ReplyDelete