Monday, May 10, 2010

My note in facebook today


I am not doing this to garner attention or to create drama. I need to make sure all the people I love and care about know what's going on because I don't have the energy to let everyone slowly letting everyone find out and say it over and over again.   I need support.  I don't want to turn into a broken record. 

Chris and I are in the processes of formally ending our marriage.   This is not something that I wanted at all.  I have tried everything to  prevent this from happening  I am very sad and upset over this. I hope people are not too hard on Chris over this.  He is going to need people to support and love him, too.  

Chris and I am going to remain living in the house for at least a few months maybe longer.  Financially, it just seems foolish to waste a bunch of money creating two households when the problem is not that we don't get a long. Chris and I are great friends.  It's also very import that we have a strong relationship to raise the amazing and wonderful children that we have.  

Thank you for taking the time to listen to me.  I am honestly not in the mood to talk about this right now. I just needed everyone to know whats going on.  This has been been a very hard last few months for, since the fall I have been pretending everything is okay and I am exhausted.  I am sure a lot of you think you have advice for us but all we really need right now is a lot or prayers. Chris and I are going to have to figure out what works for us.  It breaks  my heart to imagine how this is going to be for my children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment