Friday, May 14, 2010

Jealousy

One of the most painful aspects in all this is that Chris decided to mix someone else into our lives.  Some one who he shares things with. Things he should be sharing with ME.  It pains me to no end to think of the amoral person he was willing to destroy his family for.

It so insane and so sad. I don't know if it would have been easier if he as with someone nice.  I care about Chris he deserves someone who is at least nice.  This isn't a case where they just happened to fall in love and they both just happened to be married. No she willfully and with joy in her heart decided to destroy mine and our children's lives and Chris let her do it.  I see her manipulate him. Now all I can do it watch the train wreak happen.

I think about her husband a lot.

I am told he is some horrible monster and that it ok that she cheats on him with no only Chris but with who ever she wants.   I have seen little bits of there relationship to know thats not true but its not my place.  He must know at least a little what going on but it doesn't make it ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment