Monday, March 15, 2010

Respect...

I am really starting to feel that Chris has very little respect for me.  Yeah I can hear those few people who read this going dahh. He just simply stop talking to me about the bad stuff.  He is ether too tired, to stressed or too busy.  How is that fair.  How come he gets to keep being in the drivers seat.

I am slowly starting to get bitter over the whole thing. I was actually getting very 'grownup' about the whole. I met the bitch.  Tried to to broker a dialog between her and I but I imagine a home wrecker isn't a nice person.  Again I know.  I just thought if she was becoming an important part of Chris's life that I should get to know her.  This is after she manipulated herself back into Chris's life when he was actually caring enough to want to work on things.

1 comment:

  1. Well, obviously he didn't respect his commitment to you. But beyond that, his unwillness to deal with a situation he forced on you is completely disrespectful - especially to your kids.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete