Sunday, March 21, 2010

I quit my job.

In a few weeks my weekends will be free.  I have 90% of my weekends taken by working at target on the weekends. it was almost always 16 hours and almost always closing so I never really could do anything. Its the right choice.  The catalyst was Chris going away next weekend to be with HER.   That burns.  Work was very understanding.  I told the truth.  I can't work here anymore. My marriage is ending and I can't even work  next weekend (which I am schedule to work) because my husband is spending the weekend with his girlfriend.

All around is sucks.  The good thing is I get to have some family time.  I was turning into parent that only did the unfun stuff..  Picking up from school, tending to them after school, shopping doctors appointments and the like.   Chris was turning into the fun parent and honestly that is not fair.  

If something comes along this summer that works for the family this summer great. If not I will not be working till the Autumn.

I don't know what all this means but it makes me sad.

2 comments:

  1. I know this all seems so unfair - that you have to sacrifice your job so your children can be properly looked after while he gets a weekend away from it all.

    Change is never easy. I'm also undergoing a period of change, and even though it isn't anywhere near as painful as what you're dealing with, I often find myself mourning over what I'm leaving behind.

    The one great thing about all this is that you can now spend more time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its good and bad. I am trying to drag the details out of Chris for the weekend..On the positive side I am treating my self to spa.

    ReplyDelete